Friday, October 31, 2014

Sale! Winter Coat / Jackets for Kids Clearance


FREE SHIPPING Worldwide - Clearance Sale on Winter Jackets for Kids by AliExpress. The reviews did say that this coat runs a bit big so I knew when ordering that it may be slightly big. However, my daughter loves it and it will definitely fit for this winter and next. It is extremely warm and cozy and I would recommend this coat to all.

I bought this coat for my daughter because of the frigid temperature that we were experiencing this winter in New York! The coat fits true to size, it is well paded and truly helped to keep my baby worm, and she loves it! I highly recommend this product. (Elicia Coleman)

The coat is super cute, appears comfortable and my almost 2 yr old seems to like it. I followed other reviewers' advice and ordered a size up - glad I did. He normally wears a 2T and I ordered a 3T. The 2T would have been way too short in the body. The arms are bit long in the 3T but overall a good fit. (Lisa C.)


AliExpress.com Product - Retail 1 pcs 2013 children down coat baby boy medium-long winter jackets outwear with fur collar hooded New High CC0731

AliExpress.com Product - Free Shipping New 2013 Fashion Baby Boys Striped Cotton-padded Jackets Girls Down Hooded outerwear Winter warm coat Kids

AliExpress.com Product - Junoesque Baby Toddlers Girls Faux Fur Fleece Lined Coat Kids Winter Warm Jacket

AliExpress.com Product - Children of foreign trade section of the new Tong Down Down Down wholesale factory wholesale boys and girls

AliExpress.com Product - Hu sunshine Retail girls frozen coat baby winter long sleeve warm jacket children cotton-padded kids down outwear WW09220199H


No comments:

Post a Comment